Thursday, January 15, 2015

In bed...


I was sure I just had a cold when I started to feel unwell on Sunday. Now it's Thursday, and I'm starting to get worried. I'm so tired. I've been all week, I just want to sleep, my body is stiff, I've got a headache, sometimes dizzy.... There's even more, but I don't sleep very well at night, I haven't for a long time, so maybe it's not so strange? I started googling sleeping problems, and found something that might be wrong with me, and that made sense. Nothing dramatic. I thought I should check it out and didn't worry, nor the contrary. So, yesterday I tried to do breathing exercises before going to sleep. I still woke up and turned several times, but at least my sleep was a little calmer. Then I googled more today, and found other illnesses, a lot more serious.... I know it's a bad idea, I know I shouldn't do it, and of course it's probably nothing to worry about, but.... I'm home from work today, trying to catch up. Maybe I'm feeling a little bit better, but I still just fell asleep, again, and my head is really heavy. I called my doctor and I've got an appointment next week. It should be checked out, regardless. Don't know about tomorrow. Three hockey games this weekend. I had been looking SO much forward to it.... 

No comments: