Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I just want summer....


...but summer holiday is far, far away and I have yet another week where I'm running back and forth, from one activity to the other, when all I really want to do is sit next to Trym with my computer and write. Instead I have tons of notes, in my little, black book, and it's all coming toghether and I don't have any spare time to put it down on paper... In 45 minutes I'm off to play a hockey game, like we didn't play enough games during the weekend, ha! No, seriously, it's fun, it's on my top three list, but still.... It's dark, cold and I can't run away with Trym, which is what I REALLY want to do right now! Explore new places, get inspired.... This photo is Ecuador, found here. Ok, I've chosen all this myself, and I have nothing to complain about, but I'm complaining anyway;D xoxo Cheer for us tonight!! 

No comments: