Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday art: Jane Foster


It's friday, I'm still back and forth into bed and under my blankets in the big chair, wondering if I will ever get well again, but that is not going to stop me from launching "Friday art". Not every friday, but very regularly I will show off an illustrator or an artist I really like and find inspiring. I start with Jane Foster, one of my absolute favorites. Jane Foster lives in Devon, Great Britain, where she makes the most smashing screen prints and illustrations in a very retro and colorful sort of Scandinavian style. She has written two books: "Fun with fabric" and "Creative craft with kids" and seems to have and endless supply of the best fabrics ever to go with her bunnies, dogs and other animals. You can find Jane's website here, with her blog and online shop. Doesn't her work just makes you soooooo happy? :) 










No comments: