Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3rd: home sick, but scrapbooking


Since yesterday I haven't been feeling well at all, I stayed home from work today, but I found some energy to start my albums of the autumn. For a long time I haven't been scrapbooking at all, not even printing photos, except from a few holidays. It's not a good thing, I want to keep my memories physical, not just inside my computer. 

I like the small albums that comes with fun papers and stash. I think they're 6x8'', and is originally made for the "Project life" concept. I'm stretching that a bit. Below you see what my album looked like before I started decorating it. 



Page one - intro. This album will host photos from October-December, and maybe further, if there's room for it. Will share more photos when I make more pages. Today it's been sunny, so inspiring. I still don't feel too well, but hopefully another night of long sleep will do wonders. I hope everybody else is feeling much better! Have a good evening xoxo







No comments: