Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 23rd: The details of the tree


Tomorrow it's christmas, but I still only have the little tree. In fact, I'm not sure if I'll put up the big tree at all. I'm a bit lazy. And I love the little tree.... I heart the fact that it contains large amounts of pink, and no traditional ornaments. (As I said earlier, I'm not really that much of a christmas person...) My tree at this points goes so well with my pink summer flowers and it's not heavy, red and green. Well. We'll see what happens tonight. Here's at least lots of details. Do you like the craft tree? It fits our spirits perfectly, right? Today's been a good day, with brilliant sunny weather, I've been photographing, then went for a swim (indoors!) and we've been relaxing, preparing for tomorrow. Will post more photos of my day soon:)














No comments: