Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Scrapbooking shopping


Sorry for no blogging yesterday! I promised you my scrapbooking shopping and finally here it is. Maybe I can soon give you some scrapbooking too;)


I actually bought an album, even tough I still have an album I bought ages ago and didn't start using yet, but the structure, pattern and colors on this one was just too good. I'm planning to make more albums again as Trym and I are going on lots of adventures with our  little car. I'm dying to get a mini polaroid, but it will be as a christmas gift for myself next month. The album is 6x8 and is from Simple Stories. Flowers are 


My favorite letter stickers from October Afternoon (big). The small ones are Authentique. 


I heart wood veneer. Tags: American Craft, Birds: Studio Calico, Pastel mix: Crate Paper, Pom Poms and rub-ons : Basic Grey


And as always....paper is my passion. From left to right: Kaisercraft, October Afternoon x3, American Crafts, Basic Grey x3, October Afternoon, Crate Paper


From left to right: American Craft, Crate Paper x3, American Craft, Pebbles, Crate paper, Prima

What do you like the most? Are you still scrapbooking?  

No comments: