Monday, November 17, 2014

My depression is here....


...of course I knew it would happen. It does every year. It's November, it's grey, I haven't seen the sun in I don't know how long, and I'm boring you all with writing about it in 90% of my posts. What can I do????? I'm desperate ha ha, I want some light, I mean, I drive to work and it's dark, I drive home, and it's just as dark. This photo is lying as h***, no way the sky was blue, but the lighting did the trick I guess... Blue sky is for dreaming only. Now I'm at home, baking bread in the machine again. Thank God for the machine. I actually had a nice trip to Huk earlier today, the trees were magnificent, like a fairytale. I'm also working on some projects that I can't share yet, and I'm trying to take cryptic photos, and the lightning is t e r r i b l e!!!!



Trym is coming soon. I think we'll make a fast pizza.... More trees some other day, I got b/w  photos too! Hang on, there hope out there, there must be:D 

xoxox

No comments: