Monday, November 10, 2014

I have to say goodbye to my little friend....


I'm so sorry for my silence! I haven't really felt like blogging, I wanted to update you, but... Last week I took my little man to the vet to check out his fur, he's been so fluffy and strange looking, and then the vet discovered a large cancer tumor. I wasn't prepared. I thought he had a fur problem that could be fixed. Of course, a tumor can be surgically removed, but my bunny is almost 11 years old, and the vet wouldn't recommend it, she didn't think he will make through an operation. Of course, I realize he won't, I knew it the moment she said it what's best for him to do. My little, old man! I needed some days to let it sink in, so I brought him home. (He's been living with my mum lately, and I couldn't return to her with an empty cage, so...) Now I've made the appointment. I'm going back on Wednesday. My mum bought him papaya treats so he will have the best time possible the last days. I don't know if I can write anything more right now. I dread Wednesday afternoon, I don't know if I'll be able to let him look at me one last time, those eyes.... Now I'm starting to think of all the stories from his life with me. I will share some a little later. Here's some pictures. He's just the most adorable, special bunny. I love him SO!!!!! 








1 comment:

Cafemocca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.