Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Everyday life


You know I'm way into my November depression (oh yes ha ha), but on Saturday the sun finally came out, and I could snap some photos around the house. I'm preparing some blog posts, but I don't know when they'll come, at the moment I feel (and maybe you've noticed too), that everything, including the blog, is sort of "on hold". I want to share lots of fun stuff, but I want to save them for January and the new year, to start fresh with new ideas. Now, life is just a big, grey yawn anyway (lol lol and even more lol, I'm sooooo complaining, when of course I really have nothing to complain about:D) Anyway, November is not my favorite month, as you might have guessed, so now I'm just confusing around, waiting for something, but I'm not really sure what it is. I'm not the biggest christmas junkie, so I don't really get a kick out of the fact that December is coming very soon, like everybody else.... 

BUT...today I decided I should get a grip, I had a lovely trip outdoors again, taking photos, will share them tomorrow, but today, some tour around my flat again. Of course, you have seen it before, but I got some new baskets (found them in the trash!), my blanket is coming together, and I've got one more tomato going red. I've ate one, one is coming, one is still green. That's all. Tomato love* I've been organizing, organizing and even more organizing today, and I also got a big, big boost from my friend, who has been reading some of the things I'm writing, and really, really liked it. Good, good feeling, and it gave me energy. Now I've made a healthy pizza. Waiting for my man, will watch some QI and slack. Tomorrow, sun again? See you!! xoxo

















No comments: