Monday, October 27, 2014

Broadleaf cattail


Muir+Sequoia


Tinto 1848+D-Type Plate


Mabel+Dixie


Tinto 1848+C-Type Plate


Sergio+Maximus LXIX (a bit too much foggy filter for my taste)


Akira+Sugar


Bruno+Gotland


Bruno+Kodama




I love broadleafs so much. I can't get enough of them. Even though it's October, we still have tons of them, not far from Grorud train station. I went there with my iPhone and Hipstamatic app. I also brought my SLR, but I took like two photos and realized I wanted filters. All sorts. I have listed the different combos of Hipstamatic lenses and films under each picture. The first set are all different. Then I did some series:

Burke+Rijks








Tinto 1848+C-Type Plate







Madalena+Sussex





Watts+US1776




Diego+Uchitel20







And some singles again:


Diego+Blanko C16


Muir+Sequoia



Muir+Sequoia



Buckhorst+Ina's 1969



Jane+Sugar


Hipstamatic makes me ridiculously happy. Do you use it? 

No comments: