Monday, September 29, 2014

What I bought today....


The paper bags, as written about earlier, from the paper department of Norway Design. I've been looking for a way to store my Letraset Tria markers for years, I have a lot of them, and I don't like any of the cases that are available. I've been keeping them in a box, big mess. In a pink paper bag, big mess. In another box, still big mess. Maybe this is the solution? I really heart the pattern of the bags, and I'm able to separate the markers by color. Of course, I could keep them in jars....but as much as I love working the the Tria's, I don't like how they look. (I know, I'm disturbed, I keep my DVDs in a locker, I can't bear to keep them visible in my living room, they're so plastic-ugly lol). Now I need to find a good spot in my craft room for my paper bag Tria storage. Do you like it? How do you store your drawing equipment? 



No comments: