Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Littlephant gems


Absolutely not a sponsored post!

Designer and illustrator Camilla Lundsten is the super creative soul behind the Swedish brand Littlephant. Aren't the colors and patterns sweet as candy floss? I love every single piece of their collection, Littlephant makes my life brighter. They make beautiful toys, interior accessories for children, but even if you don't have kids, you'll find something you just can't walk away from. At least I can't...





How can you seriously choose just one bag? I ended up with the one in the middle, so it would match with my more colorful clothes, but really, I want them all. Especially the one with the balloons. Or the yellow one. Or the black and white. Oh, well....




And what about this friend? How can you not love him? He's about one meter tall, and I so wish could knit one. 


Littlephant blog and store can be found here! They have a showroom and shop in Stockholm too, at Runebergsgatan. Opening hours vary, but check the web for details. You'll meet the sweets girls in the sweetest shop that is like, yes, well, a sweet shop. 

Do you like Littlephant? My heart is most definitely lost!

No comments: