Friday, August 15, 2014

The worlds easiest chocolate cake


Happy Friday everyone! I had a driving lesson today, and it always freaks me out a little bit, but less than before, and now I can relax and just enjoy weekend-coming-soon. I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow, one month late, but what can you do when you're born in the middle of everyone's summer holiday? I'm having a very relaxed get-together at home, and of course, I'm making my favorite chocolate cake. The cake that brings you no hassle. The cake that really is too easy, the cake that is very, very tasty. Here's how to do it:

Preheat the oven to 175 degress

You need:
100 g butter/smør
2 eggs
1,5 dl flour/mel
3 dl sugar/sukker
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar/vaniljesukker
4 tablespoons cocoa/bakekakao

And so, here comes the fun part. My recipe says:
Melt the butter
Blend in the rest

Be sure the tray is prepared with some more butter, then bake the cake for appr. 25 minutes. Check it with a thin stick or a fork, when the inside is not sticky anymore, it's ready. That's it! I like to add som icing sugar on top, but that's optional. 

Thank you Anna Fiske (one of Norway's coolest illustrators) for the recipe!




Piece of cake? Huh.....;) I promise to post photos from the party, have a great weekend everybody!

xoxo

No comments: