Thursday, July 24, 2014

Felix - the bald headed lion

A little weekend inspiration with a vintage children's book. (I know it's only thursday, but we're off to the cottage by the seaside now, won't be back till monday, so maybe just occasional blogging from my phone/tablet). 

I'm practicing my Adobe Illustrator skills, and are really inspired by vintage illustration and especially those for children, who are really colorful. I did share a post about it earlier, will post some more soon, but here is at least Felix, who is made fun of by the other animals, since he is bald. What can a poor lion do? Steal a hat! But the owners of the various hats doesn't approve (of course). But then Felix meets just the right woman... 
Will reveal the end of this Kenneth Townsend book (1968) later, I promise!

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: