Thursday, April 29, 2010

thursday lay-outs

some more lay-outs from a little earlier this spring:):)

I'm as always in total love of the 70ies. this is my curtains and my bags! I love the trees, they remind me of my childhood lego!

I guess everybody know by now that I have a serious cinema-crush! this is Tellus, located in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm. so small and cute, it's run by a local group who also hosts a cafe, festivals and different happenings. great initiativ, they were crucial in saving the old cinema (bio!) from beeing shut down. (paper:cosmo cricket, letters:ovtober afternoon, birdcage:hambly)



just to prove that I'm not entirely retro scrapping lol here's my lovely bunny, he's so sweet, sigh* love him love him love him! actually I don't remember who made the dotted paper, but I'll try to remember everything else... (flower paper: sassafras, letters:american crafts, pebble & flower: prima, rub-on: october afternoon)
I'm cleaning everywhere now, soon soon done, photos of my place will come during weekend! I also dyed my hair today, just a little more blonde than white, maybe I don't want to bleach it anymore...photos to come of that as well. later today, I'm off to my mum to go through my stuff there, both fun and boring:p
don't forget the giveaway below, you have until friday night*

2 comments:

Thinkie said...

great pages!
I had the same association with the trees! I think I still have one of those lego trees!

Cafemocca said...

Er de treene fra et ark?
(i såfall hvilken produsent?)
Syns de var så hærlige!

FLotte LO-er som vanlig!