Saturday, April 24, 2010

all spring here today!

thank you so much for the background-help, I found one, and even managed to cut and paste the code, it was really easy! I will make a new banner for my blog soon, and update links and so!

today, it's all sunny and sweet here, me and my boyfriend just got back from flea market shopping, I found the cutest, red chair, will sheer photo tomorrow, I don't have the cable for my camera here. here's some photos from my kitchen, I found so many cute boxes, glasses and table cloths in Stockholm (most of it is from Lagerhaus), so my small kitchen corner got a little makeover. hope you enjoy the 70ies feel**

tonight, we're making home made pizza, yummi! have a great weekend, love xoxo





(ps this is my fisherman and his wife. they are Figgjo, one of the most stylish brands ever, and was a gift from my grandfather to my grandmother. they used to hang in her kitchen, over the stove, and now they are in my kitchen.)


my locker for fun.....I have another one for plates and cups and the useful things, here's the locker I need to decorate and make it cosy**


7 comments:

Lambi said...

Hei Tove! gratulerer med nytt blogg design! Det ble kjempe stilig! Morsomt å få personlig preg over hele bloggen sin! :) Ha en fin dag i vårsola! Klem

Charlotte said...

Hyggelige billeder fra dit køkken - fuld af farver og glæde. Dejligt :0)
Flot at du fik ny baggrund!
Rigtig god weekend til dig - her skinner solen også fra en BLÅ himmel!
*klem*

McMGrad89 said...

Great retro kitchen. Looks like you had fun collecting the things.

Scrappelise said...

Spreke bilder av ditt lekre retro hjem! Kos deg med pizzaen og han-du-vet! God helg!

Cafemocca said...

utrolig koselige bilder av kjøkkenet ditt. Det er som jeg er tilbake i barndommen... og så blir jeg så glad av å se alle fargene :)

Ladybastard said...

yayyyy welcome back sweetiee!
I am so happy!
OMG i love your kitchen *__*
love u!
xoxo

Cafemocca said...

Jeg har forresten gitt deg en award siden du er sånn til inspirasjon.

http://cafemocca.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html