Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a little home update...

today I've had a totally nice home day, my boyfriend is at work, and the last weeks, I've been working so much with everything in our shop, so now, it was really so good to clean up my place, get organized, catch up on my e-mails (ok, and some store e-mails lol) and cutting my hair. the ends were too dry and with no life, they had to go. did it myself, it's fun.
all my hair clips, bands and fun also got a new home, in this lovely bowl.


my yarn and needles are now also organized, they've moved into this elephant bag....


and I've ironed my newly cleaned dresses and made the closet look really nice.







and this morning, we realised poor Domo had a rough start to the day" my picture of the lovely alps had fallen on his head, look how he's screaming! thankfully, monkey is really comforting!




yes, I had a relaxing cleaning up day, the only thing that is not under control....is my scrapbooking desk lol it's been struck by some unknown lightning....now I will store-blog, our goods are starting to arrive, and I'm making lots of fun stuff to be sold only at Scrappegodis!
how is your summer? are you having fun? there's rainy here, but we have strawberries and raspeberries in the garden, and my tomatoes are growing every day.
hopefully see you soon, wish I could share my scrapbooking, but it's all for our store, you will see it by august 15th!!
xoxo Tove*



3 comments:

_Kine said...

Stakkars Domo Kun! Han ser i grunnen alltid litt gæærn ut :)

Jeanette said...

Gøy å lese (ble tipset av en kamerat som bor like ved butikken deres) at du og Hanne åpner scrappebutikk!! Jeg bor "like ved", og kommer garantert innom! :-D

Lykke til med videre forberedelse til åpningsdagen. Kan nesten ikke vente....

Francielle said...

NÆÆÆÆ stakkars DOMO!Men du? jeg må bare skryte av deg. Kjempetøff jente og sååå kreativ til 1000! takk for masse fargeglede og inspirasjon. Har vært innom butikken deres og den er jo såååå herlig! Måtte skryte om dere i blogen min! Masse masse lykke til videre!