Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm soooo busy..:):)

and it's great fun, but time is flying, and I realised I didn't blog for a looooong time already! I can't promise better times, but maybe, I'm really occupied with our store, I'm searching special items for us to sell, scrapbooking examples with our products, and I'm designing kits and tags for the opening. I can't share anything yet, but I will try to show you fun stuff whenever I find them! here's a garden gnome that suddenly moved into my garden, my landlords brought him home, and he made me really happy. now they've gone on holiday, and I assume he's left inside the house, since I can't see him...
I wish for my own gnome, today is my birthday, so I told my friends...I want a garden gnome! we'll see, I'm not having a big party today (you know, I already had one, a week ago, great garden picnic). my boyfriend is at work now, but when he's home, his mom is making a little celebration for me, she's so sweet, and even later, we'll have a little party, just the two of us, with lots of strawberries and a very late night!!

I hope you all are very happy, talk to you soon!! xoxo

9 comments:

Nichol said...

Happy Birthday!

Good luck with everything. It must be exciting!

Monica said...

Hurra, Gratulerer så mye med dagen i dag og ikke minst lykke til videre med all jobbinga. Klem fra fan klubb medlem.

Scrappelise said...

Fortsatt masse grattiser i anledning dagen! Det høres ut til at avslutningen på dagen også er super! gjett forresten hvem som har satt av den 15 august for en Oslotur? Ultrasuperkul bursdagsklem!

Fatima said...

Hurra for deg !!! Gratulerer så mye med dagen. Gleder meg til 15 august.

Mariannes Kort og Stempling said...

Grattis med dagen Tove;-) Håper det ble en koselig kveld!!

Tea said...

Gratulerer med dagens om var!! :D :D Hurra hurra!! Gleder meg masse til dere åpner butikken deres - I'll be there! :)

Sosa said...

Grattis med dagen som var!
Lenge siden jeg har vært her også nå og det er null blogging eller scrapping på meg - for jeg syyyyr! :) Gøy det også men litt mer tidkrevende. Kanskje det bli et bilde i min antikvariske blogg også etterhvert....
Lykke til med shoppen, håper jeg kan være med! :)

Stor sommerklem fra hedmarken! :)

Mona said...

Gratulerer med dagen :D

Anonymous said...

Кстати, не зря блогоньюс называется местом для сбора всего самого интересного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Интересно почитать[/URL] - несомненно верное название для этого ресурса.