Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm back lol*

just to say that I'm in a hurry, cause my boyfriend is soon back from work, and we're having a barbecue with his sister! so so sorry I can't share funnier stuff than a nighttime photo of NYC, it was all a blast, and I bought the-really-prettiest-dress-ever, but it was also sooooo good to be home again, I belong on the countryside, I never want to live in a big city. I heart the grass, trees and flowers, and the fresh air! and my little tiny house! and the tomato plants, and the strawberries that are now in bloom!!

anyway, another reason I'm insanly busy is....oh dear, I can't share yet, in a few days, I promise, I want to tell everybody so so so much, it's really a big thing coming up!! (no, I'm not getting married and I'm not preggie lol) but it's something really really cool happening in scrapbooking!! stay tuned, I hope you will be as excited as I am!!

love you all, have a great evening***

(and btw I got tons of new scrapbooking goodies, can't wait to get started!!)

3 comments:

Merete said...

Godt å ha deg tilbake i gamle Noreg, Tove :)

Scrappelise said...

Herlig med liv i boblebloggen igjen! Tenker dere har hatt det supert i the Big Apple! gøeder meg masse til nyheter nå! klem og hils til han du vet!

Tea said...

Nå er jeg spent! :D :D