Wednesday, April 8, 2009

wheeee....my papers are here!!


...and here's a little, tiny sneak peak!! saturday april 18th is the day of our crop, and so I decided to keep my papers a secret till then...but...really...I'm so happy now!! even though I've done everything myself, and are not connected with any scrapbooking company...I have my first paper line!!!! the collection is called "spring will come", and I'm already scrapbooking with them!
this is a dream come true for me, and I have reached one of the goals I have set for myself this year!! (schoolwork is not happening at this moment though ha ha will do better after crop)




I can't share either lay-outs for my class or lay-outs with my new papers, but here's a lay-out I made with old hambly paper from an old hambly catalouge:D do you remember the photo of the butterflies on the school wall? it had to be scrapbooked! I used paint, some other papers I'm not sure what is, a napkin, some paperclips, and a tag I from shabby chic. it was a quick lay-out really, the paper was so cool, so it went by fast. and....I'm using brown again!!

I also want to share this...sweet Roberta send me fun in the mail!!! thank you a million times baby, it's all so gorgeous!! and seriously, it's an ice cream pen!!! and ain't her drawing on cardboard fab?? what a great surprise to find in the mailbox!
visit Robertas blog, it's really cool, link to the left!






11 comments:

Hildegunn said...

De arkene ser virkelig herlige ut. Gleder meg til du legger ut alle sammen i sin helhet!

Ønsker deg ei flott påske!

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Åh. så kult!! Gleder meg til å se arkene dine!!! Grattis med egen kolleksjon!

Vibeke said...

Så kule ark!!!
Kult med egen kolleksjon!!:)

Lene S said...

Wow, gratulerer!! Du er skikkelig tøff, og arkene ser helt herlige ut!

Ha en fin påske!

Lene :)

Fatima said...

Så herlig. Din egen serie med ark, WOW. De ser like glade ut som deg og det er veldig bra.

LilleAsk said...

Så kule ark du har designet. Gleder meg til å se dem. Gratulerer så mye med egen kolleksjon!

Monica said...

Her må jeg bare legge igjen spor. Så kult med egne ark. Disse gleder jeg meg virkelig til å få kloa i. ja du vet fan club medlem nr 1 vil ha :)

Gratulerer, og gleder meg til enda flere kolleksjoner.

Marianne -mi@ said...

Gratulerer så masse Tove! Så moro å ha sin egen kolleksjon. Gleder meg veldig til å se den i sin helhet. Blir jo så glad av å se alt det fargerike flotte du produserer :-)

Fortsatt god påske til deg og dine!

Merete said...

Herlig Tove!! Gleder meg til å se de live til helga!!!

Gratulerer!!!

Scrappelise said...

Gratulerer så masse SprudlebobleTovetyll! Synes de ser akkurat ut som det jeg ventet, herlig freshe saker! Men den stakkaren som ikke kommer på treff, nå må jeg tenke.... masse lykkeklemmiser sendes til deg!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色