Saturday, April 4, 2009

seriously....

it's strawberries!! ok, they're from spain, and they don't taste like norwegian ones in summer...but they were still quite good, and only 10 nkr at my supermarket... I've been longing so badly for strawberries the last weeks, but they've been so expensive, and I've gone crazy, dreaming... early this morning, the first thing I saw at the grocery store was this strawberries!! oh my...my day have been splendid from that moment on!

I'm also so happy now, as daylight lasts for so long, I'm inspired to clean my little flat and start creating. today I'm doing laundry, I already got rid of dust and I've straightened out a lot of paper, books and confusing stuff that's been laying around. I also sorted out my scrapbooking desk, now it's shining**


it's hard to photograph, but it's black and see-through glass, with butterflies, leafs, flowers and ladybugs on it...I love it so much, it's a ball even cleaning it lol










...I didn't feel to well yesterday, every friday I work as a sub teacher, and it's exhausting, because it's so much noise and crazy children, with too much energy at my school. I love them, they are very sweet, I just wish I didn't have to teach them anything, it's much easier just chatting and telling them about stuff I like, like japan and kawaii style. they didn't know about it, and now they're totally interested and wants to know everything.
so, I came home from work yesterday, and just fell asleep, I was so done, but when my boyfriend came from work, he took good care of me, made me dinner and after a good nights sleep, I feel a lot better! I'm having ice cream later, and I have the famous before mentioned strawberries, I will make milkshake and prepare and print photos for new scrapbooking projects...
....and...
tomorrow I'm having dinner with Stine, and more friends, to plan....guess what...we're going to NEW YORK!! in june, oh wheeeee!! Trym and I never got to St.Petersburg this spring, as I wrote about earlier, because we couldn't get visa's in time, but now I'm off with the girls to NY!!!
...hope to do weird shopping, take tooons of photos and have fun!!
I won't be taking Trym this time, but we'll go to Ukraine or something in autumn instead, it' s not so hot there then, and we can enjoy the lovely place Lenino even more, and meet with our friends...


did an ultrasmall photoshoot they other day... ain't he incredibly sweet and handsome??



have a stunning weekend, hope you have strawberries too!!**


3 comments:

Nora said...

Så herlige bilder, du har så mange fine fargerike scrappeting:D Og mamma har nok ikke SÅ god hukommelse, men hun skrev ned alt sånn i fotoalbumene fra jeg var barn..hehe.

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Åh... for en herlig, fargerik scrappeplass du har! Bare bildene fikk meg i humør til å scrappe nå :) New York høres så kult ut. Heldige du! Kos deg med jordbærene - og med Trym (Jada, han var søt :D )

Merete said...

Så lite godt ut med jordbær!!!
Jeg er bare så misunnlelig på USA-turen! Skulle gjerne vært med, men littkort varsel, ingen og lite med penger - ikke bra :fnis: Men blir gjerne med en annen gang!

God påske - kos dere masse !!!