Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...I love scrapbooking...





it's the best, isn't it?? yesterday I was with Stine, scrapbooking challenge #4 for the grand prix, and doing the last planning of our crop, now we're almost ready, some fun remains to be done on friday, but it's just pure pleasure!!
I spent the day getting ready for my class, gathering the last supplies I need, now I'll start cutting cardstock and getting organized. a bit tired now, but will post some fun knitting and sneak peaks of secret lay-outs tomorrow**

3 comments:

Ladybastard said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww OMG Toveeeeeeeee your papers are gorgeous!!! where can i find them?? i want to use them ABSOLUTELY!!!
*-* U are my hero!
love youu

Sunny said...

Gleder meg til treff:)

ania said...

Mmhmm diiigger scrappesakene dine :D :D :D Spes arkene...yummy!!!