Tuesday, March 10, 2009

a new painting


I made this today, it turned out how I wanted, but now when I look at it, it looks a little unfinished... will think about it for some more time...

I'm working on my spring scrapbooking collection!! it will be my first, and I'm doing it entirly on my own. actually, it's a bit scary to write about it here, it feels very bold to talk about something that I have to make happen all by myself, but I think I've found a way to print papers, that's not gonna kill me financially... and of course, you are all so sweet, you are not gonna kill me either, if it doesn't happen, if everything fails lol (actually, I've never met a scrapbooker that are not oh-so-nice!) the collection will have papers and paper embellishments, maybe I'll combine them with kit items, like tulle and lace and cool plastic stuff, I'll have to see how it turns out. papers will be lettersize, and there will be cute birdies, rainbows and colourful stuff....
will share when I'm a little closer to final result...

I'm crazy for spring now. weather here is horrible, only wet snow, grey sky and black trees. I wish for some sun, some asphalt and some converse. I made an ATC about it, it was supposed to be for a challenge, but I never got to post it, so here goes... now I'll make an ATC for my friend, who's so sweet, and helps me a lot, she's always making me happy!

so long, help me scream for spring!!**

oh...forgot to write about this total crazy lay-out of my bunny. bunny+bam pop = so true***
the idea is bunny entering wonderland. I always wanted to use more of this paper than just a cut out...but never knew how...this try ended up being mostly paper and bunny ha ha




4 comments:

Merete said...

Kreative du altså!!! WoW!!

Tea said...

*hehe* Kaninlayouten er superkul!! :D Blir spennende å se papirene dine!! PS: Du må forklare meg dette med Gocco ved neste anledning - ser sååå moro ut!!

LilleAsk said...

Gleder meg til å se papirene dine. Herlig LO med kaninen din!

Scrappelise said...

Å så spennende tove, gleder meg virkelig til å se papirene dine! Du må ha masse lykke til med det prosjektet! Loene her er så friske og nå skal jeg gå ut på trappa og undersøke om det er pittelitt vår ute!