Sunday, March 22, 2009

just a small one...



these are two lay-outs from our grand prix-contest at scrapbookexpress! the first one is task no.1...cluster! I painted my cardstock yellow and drew a tree on it...then added lots of different stash.... I made the tag and the little bird myself. the photo I took many years ago...after a birthday picnic in the park...when the sun started to fall and summer evening was approaching** sigh**
second lay out, second task. everything has to be straight. only two embellishments. graphic and clean. I made this one, but wasn't totally happy with it, so I made a new one, which I'm not allowed to post yet. anyway, this is lots of bam pop papers, and a photo of my cassettes. (Rune Rudberg, Postens sommerkassett, Ole Erling happy hammond christmas...ha ha ha) I love cassettes! they are memories from a recent time already gone!
will post longer soon, I have photos of my shopping yesterday, scrapbooking fair yahoo, lots of new papers and yellow thickers ♥♥
want to scrapbook A LOT now, but I'm with my sweet boyfriend (even better), so that's due tomorrow...
xoxo see you soon!!



No comments: