I'm quite desperate now, I want small shoes and flowers and green grass...I've started wearing my converse, even though it's still cold...
I wanted to post photos of my colourful scrapbooking shopping, but forgot to upload the photos (I thought I did...?!?) so anyway, here's one of the books that always comes back to me, and it's colour, and it's fun, and it's running out and play!! I looooove japanese street fashion!
and here's two lay-outs, one quiet, one crazy. the first one is from ukraine, sigh* I love that country. the red rose I made on my gocco.
the second one is about things I like, from scrapbookexpress grand prix. again, I wanted...colours!! I made the sun myself, from tulle and paper.
* I'm waiting for my piano student! I'm a piano teacher, suddenly, it's very exciting!
* ciabattas just came out of the owen.
* I'm teaching myself to use adobe illustrator
* saturday is our final game of the season....we badly need a victory lol
* my orchid is blossoming again!!!
* I can't wait for easter candy!!
xoxo see you soon!!