Saturday, February 28, 2009

saturday sweet...


I made heartshaped pancakes for my boyfriend! I wrapped them in pink paper and took them home to him just the other evening, it was dark and a little cold, and he was so happy! later we had hot chocolate and some lazy hours*

today the weather is so stunning, I've been cleaning the house, and soon my bread is in the owen. I'm a little tired though, I had a long, exhausting day yesterday, so I plan to do not-so-much this weekend.
I'm posting some older lay-outs that has been laying around until now... I made them during christmas, and the last one is even from Papirfesten in October... I was also scrapbooking yesterday evening, lovely crop, but I left my tote, with my lay-outs in it, at my boyfriends place, so I'll post them later.
here's my lovely bunny, the paper is old SEI** they are to die for!

this is the second lay-out in a short period of time where I'm scrapbooking on brown paper! yup, you heard me....brown! I actually love this paper, it's love elsie forrest collection, and the lay-out is about the cinemas of stockholm (I'm a wreck for 30ies+ architecture) so I photographed like mad when I was in Sweden in December... neon signs are *heart* here I also used a party umbrella:D


my fave cartoon ever, russian No Pogodi, the wolf chasing the rabbit whoa!! it's so funky and cool, the music is great, and I love every bit of it! go watch it on youtube, it should be up there!



last one, from Papirfesten lol so old already, but it's mushrooms, so what more can your heart desire?? I painted them myself, with my newly bought acrylic paint:) (did I mention my boyfriend is the most handsome ever?)



a little ps, my healthy week is progressing ha ha ( I had chocolate at the crop yesterday), but I've also eaten lots of fruit and veggies, and this salat is fab! it's ruccola, spring onion, parmesan, tomatoes, basil, cheese, lime, grapes and lots-a-lots-a prawns! super easy and super tasty! will have smoothie later, I've had smoothie every day this week I think, it's the best! will give you my best recipe next time, the next chapter in "healthy days of ToveTyll" ha ha ha
have a great weekend everybody!!**








9 comments:

_Kine said...

Ooo, jeg digger woodgrainlayouten med paraplyen og eplet :D

"Folk lånar hundar".

"Prova fjorton också!"

"Kan du tyska?"

Scrappekveld med Sussie i bakgrunnen, det kunne vært moro, haha!

linn kristine said...

For en festlig og fresh samling LOer. Liker den lekne og laidbacke stilen din. Du virker som en fargerik og morsom jente. :D

_Kine said...

"Bry deg inte om det, det er krabba"

"Gunnar, stäng av det der snusket"

"Det sitter fyra knarkare i din soffa. -Fyra bara?"

anne esquibel said...

Hey!! Thanks for the comment, I'm having a good weekend so far. I need to finish a painting and do a few more - I'm trying to get into a sweet gallery here where I live.

Anyway..your layouts make me soooo ashamed I've not been scrapping!! The bad part is I bough scrap stuff in USA (for cheap!!) I'll have to get onto myself and make something soon!! :)

Anne oxoxox

anne esquibel said...

Hey!! Thanks for the comment, I'm having a good weekend so far. I need to finish a painting and do a few more - I'm trying to get into a sweet gallery here where I live.

Anyway..your layouts make me soooo ashamed I've not been scrapping!! The bad part is I bough scrap stuff in USA (for cheap!!) I'll have to get onto myself and make something soon!! :)

Anne oxoxox

Nora said...

Hjerteformede pannekaker er det beste<3 Kjempefine layouts as always:D

Gine said...

Herlig herlig
alltid oppfriskende og titte innom her

Ha en flott uke =)

Tea said...

Herlige fargerike LOer! :D :D Nå fikk jeg skikkelig lyst på en smoothie - med blåbær!! :D

Merete said...

Heldige Trym som får hjerteforma pannekaker:) Tror kanskje ikke min kjære hadde blitt overlykkelig - kanskje om det var forma som en elg eller noe :fnis:

Som alltid fargerike og herlige LO'er, Tove:)