Monday, February 16, 2009

the polkadot lay-out*


I wrote about the polkadot paper, here's the polkadot lay-out, made with the polkadot paper lol I love it, I want to eat it, like sweets! btw I realised I wrote lovely three times during the first three lines of my previous post, so I say it again, this paper is killer lovely!!* (the brand is imaginisce!)

I'm a bit exhausted, coming back from nationals yesterday, feels like my muscles are not working very well, but I have some schoolwork to do, so I could sort of relax at home. (but, school work is boring, and I want to do scrapbooking!!)
instead, I want to show this little mate, that I made last week, his arms are knitted, and he's got star freckles!




this is also a leftover from my trip to nationals...I bought new socks, some yarn, my make-up pouch was of course with me, I found some nail polish and zippers in bright colours, and lots of cool stickers on my way home, waiting for the train. the balloons are the remains of the present from my friend Stine, who broke her ankle during one of our games! we didn't play for more than 27 seconds, before she was down, the poor poor girl!! we had big plans for shopping in the local scrapbooking store after the game, but instead, she ended up at the hospital, so me and another scrapbooking friend, Line, run out to get her the best scrapbooking present, complete with balloons and ribbons! we even managed to find a hockey player stamp whoa! I wish her quick recovery, it was really the worst of luck ever!!!



finally, my latest knitting project...I hoped to finish it during the weekend, but no, to much drama and action lol the first mitten is almost finished though, will start no.2 real soon, I hope...


rainbow it is, I'm off for prawns ha ha** love Tove**


7 comments:

laura said...

pretty pretty pretty as usual!!!!!! hope your friend is well soon! x

_Kine said...

Polkadotter er lykken i livet! Lykke til med kjedelig bok!

Merete said...

Stakkars Stine altså! Alltid uflaks! Men så snille dere var som kjøpte en sånn fin gave da:)

anne esquibel said...

Hey girl I've posted up your link!! Suuuuper cute blog. Definately on my reading list now yo.

Thanks Tove!

Six Gun oxox

Fatima said...

Hallo i uken Tove. Jeg savner deg også. Allltid like hyggelig å ta en prat med deg. Savner også det kreative innputtet du også alttid har gitt. Men jeg har sneket meg undt i bloggen din. Noen ganger treffer jeg på det super skummle dyret og da kommer jeg meg fort ut. Du er en kreativ farge klatt som gjør meg glad.

lise said...

Rødt med hvite dotter - passer bra til snop! Kjempekul liten fyr du har laget.

Fin blogg du har, jeg har ikke vært her før, men nå legger jeg deg til i google reader.

Merete said...

Du Tove?? Den soppLO'n jeg lagde...kan jeg legge den ut på bloggen min nå???