Wednesday, February 4, 2009

full of colours!!


I have made an 80-ies love scrapbooking kit! it will be up in my etsy, and contains lots of fun plastic stuff, bubble gum paper, funky tulle and even a sheet of my first ever scrapbooking paper tove tyll design. I only have three kits to start with, so maybe you have to be fast, I don't really know, my shop is so fresh, so it's hard to tell if there will be a massive attack or not...
but, the paper can of course be bought, let me know if you like it! of course I have more planned!
I really enjoy my days now, I get things done, and it's relaxing, no stress, and best of all...I'm so in love with my sweet boyfriend, more than ever, after more than four years, it's amazing how it's possible, but I know it's because were having fun, and always find time for each other, for me, Trym is the most important person and most important everything in my life, no job, no studies, no hockey, not even bunny can compare, I just want to be with him, all the time! and, when he's off somewhere else, he's inside me, and inspires me and makes me glow, and that's when I make beautiful art (I hope!) he's the reason I can create, he makes me the happiest girl!
now I should post a photo of him, but he doesn't like having his picture taken...so here's random shots from my day....a little bit of knitting, a little bit of guitar, and a little bit of japanese music lol















5 comments:

_Kine said...

Sopp-knagg!!!! Digger My Melody-nøkkelringen :D

misssapporo said...

There is KIKI~~~!
Are you enjoying all the lovley music of it??
I hope you are:D
And I wanted to thank you for the link to my store!! Takk Tove~~~^_^
-Yuriko

Merete said...

Åh...alle de bildene av de kule tingene!! Alt er helt Tove altså:) Utrolig kult!! Så noen stilige strikke(eller var det hekla??) sopper i Stoff og Stil nå - og da tenkte jeg på deg vettu:)

Ladybastard said...

awwwwwwwwww sweetieeeee!
so happy to see you around again!
i missed u so much and i missed your colors!!
how are u?
woooow all those stuffs here rock!!!
yeah my tattoo finally is done and i am soo happy about the result *-*
we should become panpals :)
i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(ps do u have facebook? I do I am MOMOKO RYUGASAKI) ^_^
ihihihi fake name!
loveee

Sunny said...

Hey så kult!! Siden du er så glad i farger så har jeg et lite tips til deg i bloggen min...som jeg syns var utrolig fint:) hihi