Sunday, April 6, 2008

a little sneak peak...



I've made the name tags for our crop!!! it's only a small week left, I can't wait, we have so many plans; we have decided what cool stuff to bring to our little shop, we have decided what competitions we're gonna held, we sorted out the menu, (I will make chocolate cake!) and today I spend hours on my computer, editing the photos I'm gonna print tomorrow! (my printer is at home, and my computer at my boyfriend's)
really, I so hope it will be a blast crop, it's even a sleepover, and our friends from Hedemarken is coming too!!! I hope you are all as excited as we are! (Stinemor, I know you are excited too!:D)


and to something else, I got an award:
from Sosa, thank you so much, you're so sweet!!!

the award says: Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to the above linked site."

So, I will try to do this right:

Stinemor, you are really the coolest scrapfriend around, and though your blog is not so active, I nominate you for giving me the cutest glimpse of everyday life!

Nora, you're blog is so cool, you keep me updated on music I never knew existed, and your lay-outs rock!

Christine, I love your style, you are so full of colors and fun, I'm totally inspired by you!

Elisabeth, horses, scrapbooking and bon jovi, do I need to say more?? can't wait till we see each other again!

Roberta, your both a fab scrapbooker, and a girl that I really admire, for all your great work for animal rights! it's really the most important thing, keep fighting!

now, I'm off to sob about the weather...it's snowing AGAIN today, I think I wanna dig myself deep down in the ground...I want spring! NOW! ...anyway....perhaps it'll all melt during the night???
thanks to everyone who has visited my blog, have a great week everybody!

5 comments:

Linn said...

Kos deg med planlegging!!! Og selvsagt, kos deg på treffet!!!

Sunny said...

Jeg gleder meg:) håper bare inspirasjonen kommer hihi

Nora said...

aww,tusen takk:D jeg gleder meg også til helgen! burde kanksje begynne å pakke snart..hm...^^

Nora said...

jeg synes shoppen skal inneholde vinylthickers btw:)

Scrappelise said...

WAooooooo, kan tro jeg gleder meg!