Friday, March 7, 2008

look what I found in my mailbox...


yes, I'm a member of the norwegian volvo amazon-club. I love this car, it's the most beautiful car ever, I want one so much, I don't know if it'll ever happen, but I keep dreaming...
and yes, of course, I subscribe to creating keepsakes (scrapbooking mags yahoo!!) but yesterday, when they both arrived at the same time...I realised I'm probably the only girl in the world, who gets these two publications, and reads them both with lutter interest lol or maybe I'm not the only one, I don't know...it was still too funny, what a contrast:D:D

then, I'm also reading a lot of cartoons, all the time! this is swedish artist Nina Hemmingson, I'm hooked on her work, she's just too cool!!

you can find her my space here!





3 comments:

Scrapangel said...

Riktigt läckra alster du skapar!

Tea said...

Hehe - det er fint du har litt forskjellige interesser da! Sikkert sunt!! :D

Har aldri vært borte Nina Hemmingson før - takk for tipset! :) :)

Silje Røe Hagland said...

oh den svenske tegneserien ser skikkelig kul ut! <3

Lekker bil! :)