Wednesday, February 27, 2008

finally something seems to be working out...



here's some photos from saturday, I was downtown with my father...

and here's my newest pages....one about me, one about my bunny celebrating christmas, and one about winter, who is now gone...but....still, wicked cool world!!!->



...finally, I've found a place to live! I will move in with one of my friends, who has a nice flat, at Ila, I don't know how well you know Oslo, but it's such a nice area, right next to St.Hanshaugen, and Bislet, and Torshov and Grünerløkka, and all the places I like a lot... But, even though I live with her, I will probably spend most of my time at my boyfriend's house, that's the only bad thing about my move...the distance between us is a little to long...I will read a lot of books on the bus I guess...


still, I'm happy now, I will have my own little space for my books and my sewing machine and my creative stuff....and I will have a great flatmate, who's so much fun! I'm excited, I want to move in right now...but first, she need to organize herself, and I need to organize my stuff...




right now, I also think it would be ok if the hockey season was over...it's too much now, and I'm a little tired, we've got three games left, and then a tournament in sweden...after that, I'm off...I want to relax and draw and be creative...I have a secret project (or two..) I hope to realise them soon... Nationals was, by the way, great fun! actually, we didn't finish last! since christmas, we haven't won a single game, but now, we played very good, and even though we kept loosing during the weekend....we won our last game!! on penalties, HA! that was so cool! we're back on track!!




tonight, I'm only being the laziest girl ever, chatting on the internett, drinking hot chocolate. cat is sleeping on the sofa beside me.


I will post photos when I move into my new, little room! *** bla bla I can't wait!!




And by the way, march 12th I'm teaching a class called "fancy colors" at papertrends, I'm SO much looking forward to it, I can't wait! if you want to have fun, come! I promise happy scrapping that will make you smile!


yesterday I was at Europris shopping for stuff for my class ha ha ha you wait and see!










5 comments:

Tea said...

Überstilige LOer som vanlig! :) Masse lykke til med flytting - det blir spennende å se hvordan du får det!! :)

Ladybastard said...

wooooooooow I love this blog and I love your creations *_*

Scrappelise said...

Spreke sider som vanlig her. Og grattis med seieren da! Virkelig flott, sikkert aldeles herlig å være back in business again!

Sosa said...

Superfriske sider fra deg igjen! :)
Så flott at du har funnet et sted å bo. Liker meg gså godt i det strøket. Har bodd på Grünerløkka i mange år. Og nå angrer jeg sånn på at jeg solgte leiligheten. For ikke å snakke om at den har firedoblet seg i verdi.....Tenk så kjekt å kunne ha et sted å reise på "ferie"! Men det er for sent, men jeg er fortsatt medlem av OBOS *knegg* så det blir kanskje noe når ungene blir større! Savner byen litt ja.......
Men nå er det jo ikke altfor lenge til vi ommer på treff. Gleder meg stort!
Ha en deilig helg og ikke slit deg ut på alle dine aktiviteter ;)

Anonymous said...

Så fine tøffe bilder du har tatt.

Skal på kurset ditt vet du, og gleder meg masse : )

Sees!

Monica