Wednesday, February 13, 2008

again, still not in control with anything....



...two lay-outs of my friend's dog, to brighten up anyones day! she really is the most adorable dog ever, she's an english bulldog, and now she's got wings too! I love her small, cute body, and short, funny legs, hey dog, you have stolen my heart, that's for sure!

and still...everything has not fallen into place....I'm still not finally gone from my old apartment, I haven't found a new one yet, I work every day and have no time for school....and no time for scrapbooking... I hope to make something fun tonight, my boyfriend is working late...
AND upcoming weekend I'm going to play in the national championship with my team! I guess...we will not have great results, but I don't care (doesn't seem like anyone else care either), I know it will be great fun, our spirit is so good now, win our loose, whatever*

I'll be back with results after!

1 comment:

Scrappelise said...

Å så spreke sider igjen Tove! Den vovsen er jo så herlig så det var sikkert moro å scrappe de bildene! Håper det ordner seg med bolig for deg (jeg har da et stempel med teksten "det ordner seg for snille jenter" !! Ha en fin uke og lykke til med kampen!