Tuesday, January 1, 2008

happy new year**

I made a little birdie...it will be the last little friend for a while now, my flat is a mess, I'm packing my stuff into cardboard boxes, and it feels very good, but it's not possible to do anything useful here hi hi my scrapping stuff is at my boyfriends place, so that's the only thing I can do...but that's also the best thing, so I'm happy!
yesterday, I celebrated new year with my scrapping partners in crime, we were scrapping before the clock striked 12, and we were scrapping afterwards, into the late hours...it was great fun, it was defintitely the best way to celebrate new year!!:D
I made a little count, and I found out that I made 189 LO's in 2007, + 3 double LO's, and some albums...I already made 2 in 2008*

...and this is the little friend I made for my boyfriend...it's a very kind little fellow, he's always happy, and he's faithful and a little shy...

I hope everybody had a great start of 2008, I hope it will be the year of scrapbooking, I'm predicting scrapbooking for all of you, I know it's a good idea!!

5 comments:

_Kine said...

Godt nyttår til deg :)! Så søte dyr!!

ania said...

Godt nytt år!! elefanten var bare digg, for en happy elefant liksom :D

Lene S said...

Godt nytt år! :o) Nydelig liten pip pip, og elefanten er bare til å spise opp! :o)

Ann-Lovise said...

Godt nytt år Tove :)

Savner deg på det rosa :)

Nora said...

godt nytt år:)