Monday, December 17, 2007

frosty december...



...I'm into writing in english again! christmas is approaching so fast, I'm not the real christmas geek, but I like to make presents for my friends, and now I'm in a hurry, I can't even get my gift wrapping straight, I need some more stuff before I'm done, and already tomorrow is my first gift swap...another one is on thursday...
this christmas, I'll be with my bunny, and we'll have happy, bunny christmas, with lots of carrots and bananas for him, and good dinner and caramel pudding with ice cream for me. it'll be nice and quiet, and I'll just relax, opening presents, not going out in the cold, no stress, nothing but cuddly, warm living room, and lava lamp*

I was supposed to be scrapbooking a lot on saturday, we had a crop at my friends place, but I ended up making only christmas gifts...I haven't been overwhelmed with energy lately, I think I sleep to little, and doesn't eat properly...I will try to do better this week, chill and have fun...I do have fun though... Today I'm at work with hot chocolate and fruit bursting with vitamine c...hopefully it will do me good!
I have done a lot of scrapping lately, though...some of it can be seen at THE DOZEN website (link to the left), it has my name on them, so they're easy to find in their gallery. I'm totally into colors now...all colors...I want to make rainbow jewelery, I'm going downtown tomorrow to buy some stuff!

also...I've started packing my stuff...I am moving for sure, I don't know anything more than that, but I'm crazy for getting something nice and light, with a little garden, or at least a big balcony, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy anything, I hate the struggle with money...but today I found some interesting jobs on the internet that I'll definitely apply for...they're just what I'm looking for!! but still, I'm newly educated, I don't have any experience....I cross my fingers...my friend will help me apply, it's my first real job search, I need some tips...
and if I get a job...I can maybe get a place to live...with a little studio, where I can work; do my scrapbooking, sewing, painting, all fun stuff...

today, I'm picking up my bunny at my mum's...he's been on holiday there for a while, she enjoys it so much, and he gets attention 24/7, so it's a great deal, but I miss having him home, he's my baby, I have a slogan, (as you know, I don't want children), so; rather bunny, than baby ha ha! my boyfriend made me a button with that on!
...and with a new place...I can arrange things better for my bunny, so he can run even more freely on more space.
todays tip for bunny owners: go to your local wallpaper store, and ask for a cardbox that's been used for, yup, wallpapers! slice it open in both ends, and place it one the floor. now your bunny has a brand new tunnel. your bunny will love it!! (mine is chewing his constantly)

...this was a long post! thanks to all who made the effort to read all this....I'll be back with a more colorful post next time, promise:):)

3 comments:

ania said...

Mmm lekkert med frostbilder! :) Varm sjokolade høres godt ut :) Høres gøy ut for kaninen med kanintunnell :D

Scrappelise said...

Det virker som du koser deg med akkurat passe mye å gjøre om dagen. Litt ekstra må det vel være på denne tiden?
Du får ha lykke til med jobbsøk, du får helt sikkert drømmejobben. Alle unge mennesker fortjener en drømmejobb, det SKAL være slik!

Scrappelise said...

Hei igjen !
Har lagt en liten juleutfordring til deg i bloggen min, se om du får tid til den midt i julepakketravelheten.
Klem fra meg