Monday, October 1, 2007

my childhood television...




...every weekend I would wake up at 08.00 am to watch fun factory on sky channel, four hours of non-stop cartoons....I loved the first section the most, it was for girls, and my favorites were My Little Pony and Lady Lovely ¨Locks... (of course, the boys' section, with he-man, mask and transformers were cool, but still...I love pink...)
I'm an 80-ies child...I watched Punky Brewster every week, it was my first TV-crush (could you say that...??), and she was my first fashion ikon, she looked so cool, I wore a scarf around my leg, right above the knee, just like her...

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Åhh! Punky Brewster hadde jeg jo nesten glemt!
Og han gamle mannen og den kule bikkja!
Wow- det var tider ja *hihi*
Ha en flott uke!

ania said...

Haha Sky Channel & Pat rulet :) Selv jeg som var og er ekstremt B-menneske greide å kave meg opp om morran for det *fnis*

Stine said...

Åh, Lady Lovely-Locks hadde jeg glemt av! Hadde jo sånne klyper med farget hår i mitt eget hår også, så sikkert kjempelekker ut! Artig med litt mimring..:)