Tuesday, September 18, 2007

no mushrooms....


as you know...I'm in mushroom-mood these days....and so I hoped to find lots of mushrooms in the forest, for me to photograph....but coming back from our cottage, I'm now heartbroken and dissapointed, as there was only one, small, grey mushroom, and of course I want to post the poor thing here, but I couldn't find time to upload any photos just yet. Therefore....I stole this beauty somewhere off the internett...sorry! just wanted to give you the groovy mushroom feeling...
I'm in a state of mess right now...I have two papers due next week, one which is totally in the blue, as this subject is new and strange, and I feel silly....it's not fun and easy, like the building history of Norwegian cities after 1850...sigh* so, I feel creativity will suffer the following week...
Hope to drop by still, with some fun.
and, BTW I'm teaching a class at Papertrends Wednesday 26th, anyone in the area, feel free, it will be fun!!

2 comments:

Hege said...

Heisann!!
Flott blogg du har lagd deg! Her må jeg innomå titte ofte ja. Du lager så kule Lo`er! Du tør liksom å gå "utenfor" boksen!! I Like it!!

Hege

Anonymous said...

Hallo. Super blogg.Har tittet innom noen ganger uten å legge igjen spor. Jeg blir så glad av å se på hva du lager. Har sakt det mange ganger. En hilsen fra meg som er veldig redd kaniner.