Friday, September 14, 2007

look at my sewing machine!!












...when my "previous" (I'm putting previous in "", since I haven't given up on it yet, I will have it fixed for sure, it's my neat old Singer from 1967, and I'm not letting it go), machine broke down, I have been lost in the dark ages...no light in the sewing tunnel, only tears and broken hearts... But then Ida, (Ida, that's my kind-of-mother-in-law-though-not-officially-since-I'm-not-married-still-it's-fun-to-call-her-that) came to my rescue, with this beauty, that used to belong to her mother and that we saved from a miserable life in the basement. Thank you so much!!! I love it, I took it to my heart the moment I saw it; the blue color, the little details on the machinery, the accesoires who were still there after all these years; f.i. the spare light bulbs, and then, the groovy, steady sound of it...
Yesterday, I made this little cotton bag for my travel things...you can tell I'm happy!*

3 comments:

ania said...

Ååh den så kul ut! :D Og så søt pose du har laget gitt! :D

Lene S said...

Så stilig! Like flott som interiør som bruksgjenstand den der ;o)

charlotte said...

Åhhh - den er virkelig cool og meget, meget retro! Jeg forstår godt du blev glad for at modtage den! :-) Og navnet "Flower" er helt romantisk og fint.
Det er en vældig sød pose du har syet! :-)